31 de ago. de 2023

 I really really really really miss

the sun, the moon, the trees

the wind, the burn, the blood

the marks of being alive


I really really really really miss

the peace of just being

the tranquility of laying down

and just happily and lightly exist


I really really really really want

a place where I have, intrinsically

the right to be alive and happy

to feel my life again, animalesque


And I really really really really wish

that everyone could feel the same way

that they could feel the wind

press pause for a whole minute

and just feel the world


Please please please please, I ask

go and feel small and insignificant

and realize the pleasure in this

fall down and feel the grass

be part of this world, as the animal you were born as ♥

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário